Recognize, encourage and communicate excellence in human intelligence.
Achieve our vision globally through education, research and recognition programs.
(Core values are essential and enduring tenets of the
organization — a small set of timeless guiding principles.)
Intelligence benefiting humanity:
Demonstrated by support of initiatives that advance the use of intelligence in solving problems and seizing opportunities.
Valuing ideas and individualism:
Demonstrated by celebration of the power of differing views, admiration for independent thought, and appreciation of well-intentioned and informed criticism.
Demonstrated by organizational dedication to ethical, truthful and evidence-based decision-making.
Demonstrated by commitment to providing opportunities for fellowship among a global community of common interests.
STRATEGIC OUTCOMES (GOALS)
EDUCATION: The Foundation will deliver, facilitate, recognize and reward excellence in education.
- Provide quality programs and opportunities for interaction to reach the widest range of gifted youth worldwide.
- Become a repository and creator of tools and resources for the gifted person and those who support them.
- Provide quality educational opportunities through in-person and virtual experience.
RESEARCH: Mensa Foundation will recognize, encourage and disseminate research on all aspects of intelligence.
- Increase circulation of Mensa Research Journal by increasing awareness, distribution and scope.
- Identify other means of disseminating research.
- Provide direct support of existing/ongoing/developing research.
PUBLIC RECOGNITION: The Foundation shall bring awareness to the value of intelligence as it benefits society and recognize those that support its goals.
- Explore opportunities to partner with other similar organizations.
- Leverage our worldwide reputation through current and new awards and recognition programs.
GOVERNANCE: The Foundation shall be governed and managed efficiently, effectively and ethically.
- Create opportunities for new and diverse voices to participate in leadership.
- Develop a board culture that continuously encourages creativity and innovation.
FINANCE: Sufficient funds shall exist to accomplish its goals.
- Create a culture of giving within Mensa.
- Provide adequate resources to expand grant requests and sponsorships.
The Mensa Foundation is seen as THE Global Resource in all areas of intelligence.